New owners for Owls?

rossyrooney

So now your slagging off a club chairman before he's even been appointed, nowt like getting your digs in early. :loopy:

Where am I 'slagging' him off?

How can stating the truth be construed as 'slagging off'?

As owner of Baku FC in 2012 he chose to appoint 21 year old Swede Vugar Guloglan oglu Huseynzade a wizard on Championship Manager to the post of Manager of Baku.

He turned down Jean Pierre Papin and chose Vugar instead. Those are the facts.

Please explain how recounting someones actions can be construed as 'slagging them off'?

Unless of course you consider their actions to be somehow worthy of ridicule?

Surely not, I'm sure he'll be just the man you've been looking for.

After all Mandaric wouldn't let you go to the wrong person just to make a bob or two, would he? :)

I think you are very wrong to be attempting to have a go at our potential new owner.

Especially when your owners are considering to bring back a convicted rapist back to Sheffield United. PRESS TALK ONLY

I would consider that a lot worse.

OR

What about the £10m for the fullbacks, what did your owner do with that money? Only £10m, lol he created it, and spent it in the club, paying bills paying our clubs dues.

OR

Do you see us having car park get togethers against our owners?

Pro active supporters, not keyboard warriors , the protest was against Wilson not the owners !! ask Frankie

So it might be best not to comment on what owners do, eh?

Hows Kermit? ,

No ... tell me, how is this relevant to the thread?

Because one of your cohorts posted that the clown prince's intention was to spend to gain promotion from L1, this didn't happen.

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 16:17 ----------

Where am I 'slagging' him off?

How can stating the truth be construed as 'slagging off'?

As owner of Baku FC in 2012 he chose to appoint 21 year old Swede Vugar Guloglan oglu Huseynzade a wizard on Championship Manager to the post of Manager of Baku.

He turned down Jean Pierre Papin and chose Vugar instead. Those are the facts.

Please explain how recounting someones actions can be construed as 'slagging them off'?

Unless of course you consider their actions to be somehow worthy of ridicule?

Surely not, I'm sure he'll be just the man you've been looking for.

After all Mandaric wouldn't let you go to the wrong person just to make a bob or two, would he? :)

Only time will tell, Alex Ferguson signed Massimo Taibi and Eric Djemba Djemba but he made up for those mistakes in many ways.

I haven't got time to list McCabe's follys.

The first post on this thread from a united fan was an attempt to muck rake about the Hillsborough inquiry putting off potential new owners, that's what I replied to.

The first post after my opening one was from Tim. ... an Owl.

The first post on this thread from a united fan was an attempt to muck rake about the Hillsborough inquiry putting off potential new owners, that's what I replied to.

No it wasn't, you are obviously hard of understanding.

It was a simple statement to the fact that the current Warrington inquiry is ongoing and therefore would be a factor to be taken into account by any potential buyer.

Facts aren't 'muckraking' they are simply facts.

It was a simple statement to the fact that the current Warrington inquiry is ongoing and therefore would be a factor to be taken into account by any potential buyer.

I don't suppose that it would be the first time the "Establishment" joined forces in their search for a patsy to calm things down.

There is no evidence that the current owners of SWFC will or will not be liable to something that happened under a previous ownership and PLC 25yrs ago.

You used this to make the case that the club will be difficult to sell due a spurious 'maybe'. Perhaps in the next few days you might be proved wrong.

God, can you guys not give it a rest, I am looking for news not the usual e-peen drivel that is the norm.

Might I suggest that you are looking in the wrong place then?

As you say it's the norm.

Archived