After a clear vote against the EU..they want to put council tax up!

Nothing wrong with wanting that eastbank, if you want respect for that narrow minded opinion though, a few facts might be in order to back your oneliners up.

look come here to graft...nowt wrong with that....but come here to scrounge, illegal immigrant working under the radar, bogus asylum scrounger....show them the door...or is that lot welcome too.....

And just how much of that 'income' stays in the UK? Toyota openly admit that the only reason they have a factory near Derby is lower costs of sales to the EU. Their income goes back to Japan.

Why would that be the fault of the EU?

And just how much of that 'income' stays in the UK? Toyota openly admit that the only reason they have a factory near Derby is lower costs of sales to the EU. Their income goes back to Japan.

So what did we do pre-1973?

Not really a good example seeing as Japan is not part of the EU and it would still repatriate its money regardless of whether the UK was in the EU or not.

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 17:39 ----------

look come here to graft...nowt wrong with that....but come here to scrounge, illegal immigrant working under the radar, bogus asylum scrounger....show them the door...or is that lot welcome too.....

But you've said we should leave the EU meaning you want to show everyone the door.

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 17:43 ----------

It's ok that hospitals are understaffed and underinvested, police forces cut back, the entrepreneurs taxed out of living in the UK, households having to pay increasing council tax whilst having the services that the council tax pays for cut back by the councils (fortnightly dustbin collection, poor management of green spaces or the paving over of green spaces to save money)? Schools being merged with ever increasing class numbers, falling grades and lack of 1 on 1 assessments and development programs.

We sold out because of successive governments. We lost our industry and coal fields to cheaper EU countries when we should have protected and invested in our own industry and prevent the massive job losses that have partly led to the social problems experienced in old mining and steel towns.

Do you think that if we left the EU all the problems highlighted in the first paragraph would be solved?

And if you think that Thatcher took on the miners and steelworkers because she wanted cheaper EU imports then you've clearly been smoking some imports yourself.

Not really a good example seeing as Japan is not part of the EU and it would still repatriate its money regardless of whether the UK was in the EU or not.

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 17:39 ----------

But you've said we should leave the EU meaning you want to show everyone the door.

that's the problem...now the workers have got to be shown the door....because of the scroungers....life's not fair

Now let's have a look at what the CBI thinks:

http://www.cbi.org.uk/campaigns/our-global-future/factsheets/factsheet-2-benefits-of-eu-membership-outweigh-costs/

Oh look,they just think it's worth 62-78 BILLION net to the UK to be in the EU

As the EU's many vendors are scarcely likely to refuse paying customers, the effect of the UK's departure on their sales would be nil.

As the EU's many vendors are scarcely likely to refuse paying customers, the effect of the UK's departure on their sales would be nil.

Have you got that in writing from them?..................legally binding and everything?

Another EU scam: treating the UK's exports via Rotterdam (to the Rest of the World) as if they're merely UK trade with the EU.

The best approach is to assume that anything said by or on behalf of the EU is untrue unless proved otherwise.

So are you saying there isn't a housing bubble in London?

See, my approach is that anything said by a UKIPer is either lies, or just gibberish. And I can say whatever I want about you (apparently) because you don't believe in "Political Correctness"

Where shall I start.....?

So are you saying there isn't a housing bubble in London?

See, my approach is that anything said by a UKIPer is either lies, or just gibberish. And I can say whatever I want about you (apparently) because you don't believe in "Political Correctness"

Where shall I start.....?

By showing where my post mentioned 'London'?

Archived