Sheffield United Community Ladies Club 9-18

Hi All,

I am the Fundraising & Media Manager for Sheffield United Community Ladies Football Club under 18s to the Under 9s,

As you know Girls football is tough & doesn’t get recognised like It should.

These girls have just as much talent & skills as any other footballers.

I need to get as much support as I can so they can have good facilities, Kits, training equipment and a good management team to give them all they need to help them develop in this tough game.

I know it’s going to be tough but I need as much help as possible this is why I have set up this page please could I ask you to share & like.

I am looking for Sponsors/Partners to support each team; In return you will get your business advertised in Programmes that we produce ourselves, also on kits, Banners etc.

The only cost is £1000 per team per season,

There is 12 teams I need support for and we dont need that much for each team.

Please in box me for more details or call Donna Dodsworth on 07982537485 or check out our linkdin page

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/sheffield-united-community-ladies/97/557/ba7/

I hope you can help!

Trails start tonight at Westfield Sports Center 6:30 till 8pm,

If you have any female family members that want to play football bring them along everygirl is in with a chance no experience needed we can develop skills,also if you want to become a sponsor come and see me tonight Ill be there along with the club Management team.

I hope to see you there.

Archived