U9/u10 teams required for charity tournament

Hi all,

I am looking for a under 10s football team ( must be u10 in 14/15 season) and 2 under 9 teams ( u9s for 14/15 season) for a charity tournament.

on sunday 27th july @ gosfoth playing fields, Dronfield

The day will be packed with activities and something for everyone, so far i have a large bouncy castle,

sports day activities everyone can join in with,

a mascot,

penatly shoot out competition,

prize raffle,

the main event is a full size game against chris waddle and his all star team with the kids mini tournament on the under card,

so far i have u10s teams confirmed

abby lane jfc

aston swallownest jfc

dronfield town jfc

team tba -

the u9s teams confirmed so far

new bohemians jfc

chesterfield town jfc

team tba

team tba

the kids tournaments details are as follows;

the tournament kicks of at 12pm & there will be 4 teams in each league ( 4 u9s/4u10s ) teams will play a min of 3 games each, which will be 15 mins long and after those 3 games the top 2 will play each other in a final where the winners will recieve medals.

all im asking is £20 donation fee from each team which will go straight into the total money raised. all money raised from this event will go to weston park cancer charity hospital.

if any one is interested in booking thier place i this tournament and helping raise some money for weston park please get in touch either by pm or you can call me on 07977717759

we also could do with a few volunteers to help out on the day

thank you for your time

Luke Holmes

---------- Post added 05-06-2014 at 22:27 ----------

ther is now only 2 places left one on the u9s side and 1 on the u10s side of the tournament

Archived