Decent quality pressure washer?

Yeah I agree Karcher is very good we bought a petrol one 5 years ago for about £600 never gone wrong and I use it 4 times a year well worth the money I used to buy cheaper ones at £150 but after 2 years they'd just die..

Wouldn't touch karcher with a barge pole!

Done that and regretted it.

1 year and 1 week (used twice) and it broke.

B&Q ( the retailer) didn't want to know......and karcher stuck to their 1 year guarantee and refused a repair or replacement.

thanks folks, I have heard very mixed reports on Karcher and wonder if it depends on the model

the motor burnt out on ours (which seems to be how these things die) and in the consumer grade Karcher ones the K2 is air cooled but the K4 is water cooled and comes with a 3 year guarantee, so right now the K4 is what we are considering

I've had four Karcher's now. Never again. I've heard a number of people say the same thing too.

I bought a Black and Decker one a few weeks ago. Does just a good a job as any I've had before - and at this price, I don't mind if it does die on me at some point.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7420023.htm

I also got a tenner knocked off too. :)

Without hesitation recommend Nilfisk.

Metal pump/impellers unlike Karcher and the majority of their plastic garbage.

Absolutely solid pieces of Danish quality kit and some good prices on Amazon for them.

+1 Here for Nilfisk, screwfix sometimes have them on offer :)

http://www.screwfix.com/p/nilfisk-alto-c110-3-5-pca-x-tra-110bar-pressure-washer-1-4kw-230v/61462#rating_link_anchor

Archived