Van insurance quotes

Hello I am wondering if anyone can help me on this basically when I want to get a quote I get this message on Go compare...

''We're really sorry, but on this occasion we are unable to provide you with an online quote.''

More information I have had quotes of their before for van insurance on little vans like suzuki carrys 1.3's etc last year when I was 18 I am now 19 and nothing about my info has changed I have got my license past my test anyone know why I can't get quotes of go compare.

Also if anyone know of any sites like go compare where they either send you a quote via email or on the site I don't like them phoning me or me ringing them sometimes its just easier doing online when your searching lots of vans for the cheapest :)

Thanks! Jack.

what is the vehicle you are looking at getting a quote on, do you have points on your licence or had any claims, this could be a reason or it may be that it is a large engine size and you are not in their criteria

Archived