Best Chinese Take-away in Sheffield: Megathread

fronbow

• 1 month later...

We went to the 'Number One Oriental Buffet' last week, just across the road from Ponds Forge, where the tram is. Food was excellent.......choices were massive........food temperature was as it should be. Environment was very different to anything I've eaten in before (well, apart from the refectory when I was a student ;) .....it's like a big hall. I think it used to be a Bank?

Anyway, eat as much as you like for £10-00 (starters, main courses, and dessert)

Overall, really impressed.

:)

We went to the 'Number One Oriental Buffet' last week, just across the road from Ponds Forge, where the tram is. Food was excellent.......choices were massive........food temperature was as it should be. Environment was very different to anything I've eaten in before (well, apart from the refectory when I was a student ;) .....it's like a big hall. I think it used to be a Bank?

Anyway, eat as much as you like for £10-00 (starters, main courses, and dessert)

Overall, really impressed.

:)

Yeah it is nice in there, I have been a few times and have always enjoyed it. The funny thing is I don't like chinese food, but there was so much choice I found lots of things that I did like.:thumbsup:

Archived