Best Chinese Take-away in Sheffield: Megathread

fronbow

My vote goes to No.1 Buffet as well. They are really friendly and dead helpful with the kids, fetching high chairs, replacement forks etc etc.

Food there is plentiful and very very tasty! Especially the salt'n'pepper ribs...ddddddddddrrrrrrrrrooooooolllllllll.

IMO Jumbo is terrible. The food is ok, granted, but you can't get near it as there are too many tables in there for the space. When you ask them if you can sit upstairs, you just get Ring No Reply on their vacant expression's!

Jim:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey can anyone tell me where's best to get a good delivery of Chinese grub in the Chesterfield/Abbeydale/London road area? Not necessarily the cheapest (although obviously value for money is great), but the nicest.

theres one in woodhouse called china town restaurant that i use frequently and are superb they do delivery and may deliver to your part of town as there extremely helpful, if thats any good?

has any1 tried Wing Wah on halifax Road? i go there often n evry time i have been i have enjoyed it, the service is excellent, food is delicious and the portions are really generous! its got the whole package:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ! i would definitely recommend it, best in sheffield by a million miles!!! :)

Archived