Can anyone give any help on sellng vinyl on e-bay

Can anyone help at selling vynal on e-bay.is it better to sell by type. Sell by artist/group. How do you access postage cost. Safest way of delivering.Also any other tips.

It depends on how many you have to sell (e.g. boxes of random dance music) and if you think any individual ones are worth owt.

If its the former then sell in bulk under genre, if its the later then you need to sell them individually with pics that indicate condition of vinyl and sleeve.

With postage you'd be best off looking at royal mail's website - its usually about £2 for one 12 inch and then goes up by a quid or so per vinyl. You can get dedicated 12" cardboard flat boxes for vinyl - just google it.

Have a butchers on discogs to get an idea of what your vinyl are going for so you don't over/under price, or even pop up to some where like record collector in broom hill to see if they'll take them off your hands. Good luck

My friend has been buying/selling vinyl for ages (dance music).

He finds the best stuff buying a big bulk load in, taking out all the rare/good ones to sell separetley.

Then you split the remainder into packs of five or ten and sell them like that.

I sell on Amazon using FBA (fulfilment by Amazon) and it's much better than Ebay

You label up your albums and add them to your inventory then send them all together and Amazon act as the warehouse. No more going to the post office every day.

Plus Amazon buyers can have your products with free super saver delivery. PM me if you want more info on how to do it

Archived