Hello any Bembrick s about

Hello my names Mikaela I was born in sheffield I think I may have a few relations still about.

My dad was George Bembrick and his brother was Rex. I understand Rex died in 2008 my dad just recently.

I lived in Cleethorpes for a long time and use to stay with Uncle Rex I remember .

My name was Clare not Mikaela long story....

My email is mikaelaimages@googlemail.com

If you would like to get in touch.

There was a family of Bembricks who used to go to Bradfield School in the 1970's. I think they lived at Wharncliffe Side.

David and Gillian are the 2 names I remember but I think there were 4 or more kids in the family.

There was a family of Bembricks who used to go to Bradfield School in the 1970's. I think they lived at Wharncliffe Side.

David and Gillian are the 2 names I remember but I think there were 4 or more kids in the family.

Gail and Paul were two of the kids if my memory serves me right.

..David and Gillian are the 2 names I remember but I think there were 4 or more kids in the family.
The births index suggests that there were eight in all - Susan (born 1953), Stephen (1954), Allen (1955), David (1958 ), Michael (1959), Gillian (1960), Jacqueline (1962) and Paul (1963). All were Bembrick children born in the Sheffield area, with the mother's maiden name given as Buckby.

Gail and Paul were two of the kids if my memory serves me right.

Paul yes. Gail no.

---------- Post added 06-06-2014 at 22:10 ----------

The births index suggests that there were eight in all - Susan (born 1953), Stephen (1954), Allen (1955), David (1958 ), Michael (1959), Gillian (1960), Jacqueline (1962) and Paul (1963). All were Bembrick children born in the Sheffield area, with the mother's maiden name given as Buckby.

Peter is missing from that list.

Archived