Skateboard needed

I'm looking for a used skateboard to buy in good condition. I'm a skater from the 90's going to a skate 'get together' with some of my old buddies. PM me if you have anything.

Maybe it's time to put childish toys away now and start living up to your adult potential. It's for your own good Gareth.

I'm assuming you haven't got a skateboard for sale so thank you for the advise. I'll take that on board for the rest of my life. Thanks again Mr Fun.

Do you know what's fun Gareth, stepping up to the plate and becoming the best you can be, your wife proud that she backed a winner. You're hardly going to reach your potential whizzing down a hill into oncoming traffic. Those days are gone now Gareth, time to look forward not back. You can do it, I've got faith in you!

Coutts- you're an idiot.

Oh here we go, another one. Don't listen to this guy Gareth, next he'll be telling you to dress up in a FILA tracksuit, a kangol hat and to take up break dancing again.

Come on guys, lets leave the past in the past, where it belongs.

Archived