Looking for jane whiteley of page hall

anybody out there know jane whiteley. Used to live on skinnerthorpe road near cannon hall pub. Went to hucklow road school.

has she got a brother cameran and sister debbie? If so they went to live on parson cross !

has she got a brother cameran and sister debbie? If so they went to live on parson cross !

No just an older sister.

---------- Post added 09-06-2014 at 18:07 ----------

Hya i believe i know jayne you are enquiring about as she is my daughter in law.

We started hucklow road school together about 1961. My name was Lynne Dickinson and lived at page hall.

Hya i have informed her and she said she would come on the forum tonight, she has not been on before so i don,t know how she will contact you,as she will need some posts, i am going to their house in the morning, she now lives at rawmarsh, hope you both get in touch.

Hya i have informed her and she said she would come on the forum tonight, she has not been on before so i don,t know how she will contact you,as she will need some posts, i am going to their house in the morning, she now lives at rawmarsh, hope you both get in touch.

Give her my love and would love to meet up one day for a catch up. Thank you

well a lot of water as certainly gone under the bridge. I have been living in raw marsh for the last 25years. or you still at eccelefield has you can tell my spelling hasn't improved.

---------- Post added 09-06-2014 at 20:38 ----------

can you send your phone number in a private message ? I can't until I've done 5 posts love jane

well a lot of water as certainly gone under the bridge. I have been living in raw marsh for the last 25years. or you still at eccelefield has you can tell my spelling hasn't improved.

---------- Post added 09-06-2014 at 20:38 ----------

can you send your phone number in a private message ? I can't until I've done 5 posts love jane

Hi Jane, technology and I don't get on that well, how do I private message?:help:

Archived