Did anyone here go to Wisewood Comp?

sark

I went 95-2000.

I remember Mr Pashley [dt] Mr ellison[maths] Mr McGreavy[geog], Ms Muad, Dr Groves[lang], Ms Cutts[english], Mr Skidmore[art], Miss Harlow[textiles]

Mr green[dt], Mr Green [science]Mr Dawson [PE]

They were all there when I first joined but then a lot retired or got new jobs so we had a load of new teachers like Mr wood[maths], Mr Law[Music], Mrs ??? [art] Mr Barr [head & RE] etc

Wow, this thread does bring back some memories. >.< !

I think I was there between 88-93... (is this the right number of years?) ...

Actually, I liked Dr Wilcox. He's a bit eccentric. He once said, 'All humans are selfish'. That mind-boggled me for years.

I owe it to Mr Green, and whoever that other science teacher was. (Can't recall his name now.) If they didn't make chemistry interesting for me, I wouldn't have gone on to do it as a degree.

I don't know how you guys can remember all the names actually...

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=58&ArticleID=533597

However, a D minus and a 'See me after class' for a bequiffed metal work teacher with 'anger management issues' who tried to smash my hand with a hammer for the crime of... using the wrong chisel!

I'm going to take a guess... Mr Green? I remember him falling backwards into a bin when I was there 1990-1995, oh how I laughed! :D

I was there 1990-95.

Faves were Miss Maud (Geography), Ms Carhart (German), Mr Storr (English), Mr Green (Science & pretty dishy!), Mr Moyle (Science).

Didn't like Mr Skidmore (as was mandatory!), Mr Green (Woodwork - deliberately damaged my GCSE coursework), Mr Ellison (Maths, the most useless teacher I have ever encountered).

What form group were you in? I was there 1990-1995 as well...

I was there up to 1982 where have all the years gone?

Mr Ashton English

Mr Else Mr Beckett Mr Penn Mr Elison Maths

Mr Sothward Miss reeve History

Mr Bride Mr Hodgkinson Miss Dance Geography

Mr Wilsher Mrs Morris German

Mr Nortcliff French

Mr Storr Mr Ftzergerald English Literature

Mrs Kesterton Miss Scott PE

Mrs Bedford Mrs Ross Home Economics

Miss Drury Art

Mr Crompton Mr Cooper Chemistry

Mr Smith Physics

Mr Murphy was he biology

Mr Hook head

Mr Turner deputy

Mrs Greenfield assistant

DR Dawney assistant

I also remember Mr Brewer and Mr Cartwright

I went 95-2000.

I remember Mr Pashley [dt] Mr ellison[maths] Mr McGreavy[geog], Ms Muad, Dr Groves[lang], Ms Cutts[english], Mr Skidmore[art], Miss Harlow[textiles]

Mr green[dt], Mr Green [science]Mr Dawson [PE]

They were all there when I first joined but then a lot retired or got new jobs so we had a load of new teachers like Mr wood[maths], Mr Law[Music], Mrs ??? [art] Mr Barr [head & RE] etc

Sam what was she called with the picnic basket with the tartan blanket over to cover the vodka and stuff she kept in it? :hihi: She was an english teacher. Hmmmm....

And that Irish supply teacher who always wore the emerald green suit?

OMG!! Just remembered Miss beer.... looked like she was pregnant from her arse!! Hehehe!!

Mr Johnson!!! That makes me laugh, lauren was in love with him and so was eliza jane!!

This has got me thinking about school now, god, its 6 yrs since we left, how weird is that?

Just remembered Mrs Brewer or summat the librarian, we used to give her some right greif!! Pretending we had been sent to work in the library, when really we just couldnt be bothered to go to lessons!!

Sam what was she called with the picnic basket with the tartan blanket over to cover the vodka and stuff she kept in it? :hihi: She was an english teacher. Hmmmm....

And that Irish supply teacher who always wore the emerald green suit?

OMG!! Just remembered Miss beer.... looked like she was pregnant from her arse!! Hehehe!!

Mr Johnson!!! That makes me laugh, lauren was in love with him and so was eliza jane!!

This has got me thinking about school now, god, its 6 yrs since we left, how weird is that?

Just remembered Mrs Brewer or summat the librarian, we used to give her some right greif!! Pretending we had been sent to work in the library, when really we just couldnt be bothered to go to lessons!!

I cant remeber that about the picnic blanket! But I remember that emerald green jacket bloke, he was a right perv!

Librarian was Mrs Brewis, Im sure I can remeber somebody accidentally knockin her out at one point???

Archived