Did anyone here go to Wisewood Comp?

sark

Sam what was she called with the picnic basket with the tartan blanket over to cover the vodka and stuff she kept in it? :hihi: She was an english teacher. Hmmmm....

QUOTE]

I went 1990-1995 but that description makes me think of Mrs Page, had a southern accent and used to cry a lot...

Sam what was she called with the picnic basket with the tartan blanket over to cover the vodka and stuff she kept in it? :hihi: She was an english teacher. Hmmmm....

QUOTE]

I went 1990-1995 but that description makes me think of Mrs Page, had a southern accent and used to cry a lot...

hahaha i was in mrs page's form and their was a rumour that she kept vodka hidden in her desk draw.

hahaha i was in mrs page's form and their was a rumour that she kept vodka hidden in her desk draw.

Wouldn't surprise me! :P I remember she took us for drama one day and spent a good ten minutes talking about "Bonking" for no reason whatsoever, much to the amusement of the class!

Yeah Mrs Page, thats it! Cheers, been wondering since yesterday what her name was!

Her form was the year below me, I left in 2000. I think she still worked there then though.

Sam, as for Mrs Brewis, now youve said it, I can actually remember her getting knocked out by someone, although Im sure it was an accident :hihi:

Wouldn't surprise me! :P I remember she took us for drama one day and spent a good ten minutes talking about "Bonking" for no reason whatsoever, much to the amusement of the class!

I left in 96. I dont think we ever had mrs page for drama but i do remember what a load of crap drama lessons were at wisewood. They just seemed an absolutley pointless lesson and to this day nothing p**es me off more then when people say "stand up and tell us a little about yourself" GRRRRRRRRRR.

QUOTE]

speaking of crying, do you remember Mrs Bret? She took us for english when Mr Storr retired. Now that was one emotional lady. She could go from a raging bull to crying in seconds.

I'm going to take a guess... Mr Green? I remember him falling backwards into a bin when I was there 1990-1995, oh how I laughed! :D

Heh heh, wish I'd seen that! Thinking about it, it wasn't a chisel I was using, I was tapping a scribe lightly with a hammer in order to engrave a piece of metal when the idiot ran up with a hammer and seriously went for my hand with it. If I hadn't looked up at the right moment and pulled it back really fast he'd have crippled it. It was as if he completely lost it for a moment and was capable of anything.

Here's another puzzle for you: My brother told me about a Wisewood teacher with three nostrils who bumped into an ex-pupil (That he had tormented mercilessly for years in his PE class) in the Admiral Rodney. This was years after the kid had left and he'd grown up to be a hard and bitter man.

He spent all that night brooding over his pint as the teacher in question supped over the other side of the pub. At closing time he followed him out to the car park and chased him round it shouting "Make me do cross country in my underpants now you *******!" and other choice words whilst stopping every now and then to deliver a swift kick to the buttocks. Faced with an opponent that wasn't a child, all this games sadist could do was beg for mercy and shout out for the police. Sometimes what goes around really does comes around!

Remember you heard it here first, off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.

I knew if i scrolled long enough i would find one about wisewood :) I was there between 1988 and 1993 i hated being at school and was waggin it most of the time!! but if i could do it all again i would love to go back with all the same people and same teachers they wernt that bad !!!

so what are peopes names that have were there the same time as me just curious!! I was in Mr Dodds form !!!!:love:

Heh heh, wish I'd seen that! Thinking about it, it wasn't a chisel I was using, I was tapping a scribe lightly with a hammer in order to engrave a piece of metal when the idiot ran up with a hammer and seriously went for my hand with it. If I hadn't looked up at the right moment and pulled it back really fast he'd have crippled it. It was as if he completely lost it for a moment and was capable of anything.

Here's another puzzle for you: My brother told me about a Wisewood teacher with three nostrils who bumped into an ex-pupil (That he had tormented mercilessly for years in his PE class) in the Admiral Rodney. This was years after the kid had left and he'd grown up to be a hard and bitter man.

He spent all that night brooding over his pint as the teacher in question supped over the other side of the pub. At closing time he followed him out to the car park and chased him round it shouting "Make me do cross country in my underpants now you *******!" and other choice words whilst stopping every now and then to deliver a swift kick to the buttocks. Faced with an opponent that wasn't a child, all this games sadist could do was beg for mercy and shout out for the police. Sometimes what goes around really does comes around!

Remember you heard it here first, off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.

It was funny! Let me think... Don't know about three nostrels but Mr Davies rings a bell? He could be harsh...

Archived