Did anyone here go to Wisewood Comp?

sark

• 8 months later...

oh my god!i was at Wisewood School in the late sixties/early seventies!!!!cant believe some of you were still being taught by Mr Haydock..........he also taught my mum!!!!!!!!used to call him Hawkeye Haydock coz he never missed with the board rubber!!!!lol x

hi all

can you remember your teachers at wisewood ? wot is the things that stand out for you? the good or the bad! lol

i always remember dr howorth i think it was for R.E he had a hearing aid and kids used to take the pxss abit !

or maybe the games (p.e) teacher mr davies top bloke he was but i used to remember the cross country run , we take a short cut coz it was raining and he be waiting at the shortcut telling us to go back round lol

or maybe the art teacher "mr skidmoor" "stop talking" he say all the time !

or when it snowing all the lads threw snow balls at the girls near the girls toilets, the fights with myers kids, the snowballs at the bradfield school bus !

oh the good times + bad times eh!!!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

hi all

can you remember your teachers at wisewood ? wot is the things that stand out for you? the good or the bad! lol

i always remember dr howorth i think it was for R.E he had a hearing aid and kids used to take the pxss abit !

or maybe the games (p.e) teacher mr davies top bloke he was but i used to remember the cross country run , we take a short cut coz it was raining and he be waiting at the shortcut telling us to go back round lol

or maybe the art teacher "mr skidmoor" "stop talking" he say all the time !

or when it snowing all the lads threw snow balls at the girls near the girls toilets, the fights with myers kids, the snowballs at the bradfield school bus !

oh the good times + bad times eh!!!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Mr Pashley was great he teached graphics as i remember!! Mrs Ashbury maths teacher too!!

My dads cousin Terence Bayliss, who emigrated to nz,went to wisewood school. Good times were had. He remembers headmaster Mr Linfoot, Mr haydock, who livened us up in the gym!! He was the first male teacher that he had. This was during 1943 - 1946.

My dads cousin Terence Bayliss, who emigrated to nz,went to wisewood school. Good times were had. He remembers headmaster Mr Linfoot, Mr haydock, who livened us up in the gym!! He was the first male teacher that he had. This was during 1943 - 1946.

1943 -1946 thats along time ago , bet he had the cane then lol

mr davies, p.e

mr skidmore

miss dowd girls p.e

oh the good old days at wisewood eh, lol when we had to walk to marcliffe for the gym!

the cross country across common !! even when it was rainin!!!

you know how you could not wait to leave school then when you got older you wish you was back at school lol

Archived