Relationship going round in circles

How long would you work at a releationship  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you work at a releationship

• 4 WEEKS
    • 3 MONTHS
    • 12 MONTHS

We do pretty much at the moment, i have my friends he has his, we dont go out together, we dont have the same interests

he doesnt want to go out at night but will do early bar

i just hate the thought of giving up

After years of suffering an emotionally abusive relationship of constant bullying, I took the plunge and left home. Ok, I stayed longer than i should, but that was for the kids and I didn't want to leave them, not because I felt sorry for her.

Anyway, that's now years behind me and I've never looked back, best thing I ever did.

If you live alone, so what? We don't have to be relationship all the time. It's society that tells us we must be with someone else, otherwise there 'must be something wrong'. Only the emotionally insecure believe this tosh. More and more people are chosing to live alone.

Just do it, else in years time you will be thinking what you should have, could have, would have done.

Im not bothered about being "coupled up" its more the fact of going home and no one being there to talk to, i know il miss him when ive gone but i think its a company thing as he sleeps many evenings on the sofa while i watch tv

Ive got the Dog! lol and Fish

:hihi:

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 12:11 ----------

Ok, a quick update, not mush has happened to change the situation but heres a question

To give a chance to the releationship and for it to change and work how long would you give?

4 weeks

3 months

12 months

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got the Dog! lol and Fish

:hihi:

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 12:11 ----------

Ok, a quick update, not mush has happened to change the situation but heres a question

To give a chance to the releationship and for it to change and work how long would you give?

4 weeks

3 months

12 months

I don't think that anybody can make that decision for you. You're the only one who can tell how long this has been going on for already without an improvement and how much more your mental health can cope with before you have no choice but to draw a line.

Archived