Wedding in October

Hi I am getting married in October and have got nothing as yet except registry office and booked reception. We have both been married before so do not plan on spending a lot. Get married early morning so just having evening reception. Wanting price for photographs at registry office. Price for a chocolate fountain for evening reception. I have no out fit as yet. Ideas would be great but no sarcasm or rudeness will be answered to.

Louise

The outfit depends on what clothes you like to wear, what suits you and the venue. There is a great shop in Worksop worth travelling to. It looks tiny from the pavement but its very deep and they do all sorts of clothing, they aren't pushy. She told me which of the dresses she liked and wasn't so keen on but I chose what I was most comfy in and felt right for me to go to a back tie dinner. They do cruise evening wear, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, prom dresses, cocktail dresses, black tie dresses through to full ball gowns. I'm a size 18 and I was amazed how many dresses my size they had in stock. If you are having a dress made you may need to leave as much as 12 weeks from ordering to collection. The shop is call house of Elegance. Its at the top end of the pedestrian area near the market. My dress was off the peg but really well made.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived