Looking for relatives of the burr family from attercliffe

While working my nephew discovered a very old wallett containg pictures and documents belonging to leslie victor burr a certificate refering to his mother annie burr was in the wallett and she lived at 109 oaksgreen sheffield 9 .if anyone has any information please let me know .we would very much like to return this wallet and contents to the family

Hi teetotal - I can give a few details from public records in case it helps anyone remember the family. Arnold Burr married Annie Denton in Sheffield in 1909, and the 1911 census shows them at 109 Oakes Green. They had a large family, Leslie V. Burr being their next-youngest child, born on Christmas Day, 1924. Leslie evidently married Brenda Cartledge in 1955, and two likely children are Rosemary A. Burr, born in the Rother Valley district in 1956 and Ronald D. Burr, born in Sheffield in 1959. Leslie and Brenda lived in the Firth Park district; Leslie died in June 2006 and Brenda died on 15 July last year.

Thancks hillsbro .my nephew found the wallet in the firthpark area .its not a valuable find but im sure rosemary and ronald their children would like them back .ronald would be my age 54 or 55 .lets hope someone knows him or he reads this

Archived