£5 Million of Heroin in carpets at Manchester Airport.

What a stupid thing to do,what next legalise theft?we wouldn't have a theft problem then:loopy:

How can you call legalising drugs stupid, then compare it to legalising theft?! From now on, any contribution to this thread, made by you, is null and void!

I honestly can't believe the mentality of some people!:loopy:

How can you call legalising drugs stupid, then compare it to legalising theft?! From now on, any contribution to this thread, made by you, is null and void!

That's how stupid you are,its a stupid statement following a stupid statement,legalising Hard Drugs is stupid.

Or bring back the death penalty for drug dealers / smugglers . I know which option i prefer.

They have the death penalty in Thailand for drug smuggling, but they have an enormous amount of smuggling and use. I don't think this is the answer.

Prohibition hasn't ever worked. Legalisation is the only answer IMO. But not on the NHS and not for free.

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 09:47 ----------

That's how stupid you are,its a stupid statement following a stupid statement,legalising Hard Drugs is stupid.

Not as stupid as legalising theft

A very large heroine! Who is this woman?

And you can't conceal anything on a persona, anyway - including drugs.

Maybe Wonder Woman on a magic carpet?

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 11:37 ----------

Don't be so hard on them, they mean well and fear what they see, read and hear. The generation you speak of, and I am one of them, does actually remember when you could go to bed leaving the door unlocked, when you knew your neighbors, when we were not bombarded by the 24 hour, make it up as you go along, media.

You are right, banning anything criminalizes it, in the case of drugs, most of which were easily obtainable over the counter 100 years ago, has lead to disaster here and abroad.

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 11:40 ----------

If that is what you think, I assume you have some idea as to how you would better implement preventive measures. Clearly the law is not working, what would you do? which laws would you change? What is your solution?

A very large heroine! Who is this woman?

And you can't conceal anything on a persona, anyway - including drugs.

Are you picking on my spelling?! :hihi:

You are correct in both cases, heroine is Dutch for heroin, as I don't use it very often, I tend to stick the E on (pun intended, but it is a tricky one!) and persona is semantics, well spotted though!

Are you picking on my spelling?! :hihi:

You are correct in both cases, heroine is Dutch for heroin, as I don't use it very often, I tend to stick the E on (pun intended, but it is a tricky one!) and persona is semantics, well spotted though!

You're welcome. And thank you for being gracious (most people just get arsey when corrected - it's why the country's going to the dogs!).

So what's the Dutch for 'heroine', then?

Or bring back the death penalty for drug dealers / smugglers . I know which option i prefer.

That should cut off your supply of cheap cigarettes and beer.

"Buy knock off fags/Bacca. There is someone selling it on most streets these days. £3 for 20 fags or £6 for large packet of Bacca............. half the price of the shops....... with the added bonus that the Government isnt getting its greasy palms on any of your cash ....... everyones a winner."

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9400840&postcount=20

So stupid that Portugal has decriminalised all drugs, which seems to be working well.

I'm more concerned about the global impact prohibition has, rather than the local impact. People will take drugs, nothing will stop that. Decriminalisation will remove power from criminals. Yes, we will still have problems with addiction ect. But that's something that we can deal with on a local basis.

That's exactly the option that a morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided individual would prefer.

Have you considered moving abroad? We could do with fewer extremists here thanks.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, these are just the tip of the iceberg of countries that are almost entirely full of people who are morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided, which one would be best ?

Archived