£5 Million of Heroin in carpets at Manchester Airport.

A heroine in Dutch would be a "heldin" with "held" being the male form (hero).

Dank u wel. Je ben mijn held.

That's exhausted my Dutch, just about. I can also remember : Ik heb net so even dese kame schoon gemacht!

Apologies for all the errors.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, these are just the tip of the iceberg of countries that are almost entirely full of people who are morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided

Are you a racist, or just not very bright?

That's exactly the option that a morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided individual would prefer.

Have you considered moving abroad? We could do with fewer extremists here thanks.

Eradicate dealers and smugglers and you eradicate the supply chain. simples.

Not so much 'simples' as crassly stupid. That's an idea that's never worked anywhere.

---------- Post added 13-06-2014 at 07:10 ----------

I know what you are, i've seen that clip of you on YouTube :hihi:

Which one?

Genius!! Why has no one EVER thought of this before??!!

I bet you've got GCSE's and everything? I'm in awe of your incredible mind!

:help:

Genius!! Why has no one EVER thought of this before??!!

I bet you've got GCSE's and everything? I'm in awe of your incredible mind!

:help:

Hence my suggestion of bringing back the death penalty for anyone caught Dealing / smuggling or growing drugs. That would permanently take away the risk of that person ever putting drugs on the streets again.

Hence my suggestion of bringing back the death penalty for anyone caught Dealing / smuggling or growing drugs. That would permanently take away the risk of that person ever putting drugs on the streets again.

They have the death penalty for murder in the USA? Do you think there are no murderers there?

They also have the death penalty for drugs offences in countries including Afghanistan, Iran, China, Morocco, Thailand and Pakistan. As we all know there are consequently no drugs in those countries.

In case you don't do irony the drugs in this thread came from Pakistan.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, these are just the tip of the iceberg of countries that are almost entirely full of people who are morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided, which one would be best ?

why is it when someone states the obvious you call them racist or not very bright :suspect:

Boothybabe's claim is above. It's clearly deeply stupid and racist.

Archived