£5 Million of Heroin in carpets at Manchester Airport.

Hence my suggestion of bringing back the death penalty for anyone caught Dealing / smuggling or growing drugs. That would permanently take away the risk of that person ever putting drugs on the streets again.

Are you just trolling, or are you actually that thick that you believe what you are typing?

---------- Post added 14-06-2014 at 09:58 ----------

why is it when someone states the obvious you call them racist or not very bright :suspect:

If the glove fits.............

why is it when someone states the obvious you call them racist or not very bright :suspect:

Its the standard Leftist response to anything they can't actually put up a counter-argument to...A bit like children put their figers in their ears and go la-lal-la cant hear you.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria, these are just the tip of the iceberg of countries that are almost entirely full of people who are morally stunted, emotionally withered, rather pathetically ill informed, and deeply misguided, which one would be best ?

Its the standard Leftist response to anything they can't actually put up a counter-argument to...A bit like children put their figers in their ears and go la-lal-la cant hear you.

One doesn't need a counter argument to something that's self evidently cack; the bit I've emboldened is clearly utter drivel as I'm sure you'll be only too happy to agree.

Archived