Anti-vaccination

Are you anti-vaccination? Or are you in the same boat as me and think not vaccinating your child is child abuse?

Agree with you entirely.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Are you anti-vaccination? Or are you in the same boat as me and think not vaccinating your child is child abuse?

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your mouth.”

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Some of them. I didn't want my eldest having MMR as I wasn't convinced it was the best option in this particular set of personal health circumstances. I travelled hundreds of miles several times and paid privately for seperate quality vaccines, after doing extensive research.

If that makes me a child abuser, I wonder what you are....

Nah, I'm more reactionary: I think parents who refuse to have their child vaccinated (contrary to those who do it one way or the other, by the example of Mr Bloom above), should then be made to pay for the treatment which their child receives, should the child fall ill precisely due to non-vaccination (after the child has received it, of course...I'm not a monster ;)).

"Put your money where your beliefs are" and "don't expect the community to bail out your deliberate choices" sort of approach.

Nah, I'm more reactionary: I think parents who refuse to have their child vaccinated (one way or the other, by the example of Mr Bloom above), should then be made to pay for the treatment which their child receives, should the child fall ill precisely due to non-vaccination (after the child has received it, of course...I'm not a monster ;)).

"Put your money where your beliefs are" and "don't expect the community to bail out your deliberate choices" sort of approach.

Has the public paid for your education? Can we get our money back? Your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.

Has the public paid for your education?
The British public, not at all.

But most of it was public yes, and I took all of it that I could take.

Which is precisely the point here: if the NHS and the Royal College of Medicine and many other independent health organisations say 'vaccinate', not only for the direct health benefits which the vaccinated enjoy, but also less resources and expenses needed to treat the illnesses which the vaccine prevents, then take the vaccine.

If you don't, be a grown up and assume the consequences of your choice.

Can we get our money back?
You haven't got any to take back, for one.

For two, you've been getting boatloads of tax from me for close to 2 decades.

So, erm...do one :P

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.
LOL, look at the hospital mocking charity :hihi:

Nah, I'm more reactionary: I think parents who refuse to have their child vaccinated (one way or the other, by the example of Mr Bloom above), should then be made to pay for the treatment which their child receives, should the child fall ill precisely due to non-vaccination (after the child has received it, of course...I'm not a monster ;)).

Bloom though did have his children vaccinated - albeit with three seperate ones rather than a single MMR jab.

Whilst I may consider that position a little misguided, it's understandable with the the FUD that "Dr" Wakefield was spewing out. It's those that won't have them vaccinated at all that really makes my blood boil - we've had a couple of these cretins turn up wanting their darling offspring to attend Scouts. Usually it's "you must tell me if there is anything infections about as s/he hasnt been vaccinated."

Once I find out that there is no medical reason for the non vaccination, it's push off - you can come back when you've had your jabs thank you. Herd immunity is important and everyone has a part to play.

Guest sibon
I'm pro-choice.

Whose choice?

Yours?

The child's?

Other members of society?

One choice affects another in this case.

Archived