Anti-vaccination

Sounds like the ultra protestants up in the Scottish isles - those people chain up the swings on the playpark so they cannot be used on a Sunday!

I've also had a farmer threaten to boot me off his land for not observing the Sabbath. I told him I was Jewish and escaped while his blood pressure temporarily overcame his ability to think or act coherently.

Sounds like the ultra protestants up in the Scottish isles - those people chain up the swings on the playpark so they cannot be used on a Sunday!

I've also had a farmer threaten to boot me off his land for not observing the Sabbath. I told him I was Jewish and escaped while his blood pressure temporarily overcame his ability to think or act coherently.

That's the lot :) My uncle (who moved there from the North and didn't quite know the severity) left after a year of being bullied/ignored/taunted because he had dared to paint his woodwork on a sunny Sunday the week he moved in. He also exploited a petrol station on the Motorway (which is why he moved) and of course that is open on Sunday's, they didn't think much of him!

Archived