Things they find totally illogical in modern life!

I find illogical I get charged excess baggage cost of $105 per item of up to 23 Ks flying from somoa to sydney a couple of weeks ago(Iv'e been working over there)

yet the godziller flesh zepplin somoan seated next to me (must have weighed in at 300 kilo's. Not only did he take up half of my seat as well as his own and couldnt pull his tray table down, on his pot (ordered 2 meals and snored like a kango hammer ) dosn't get charged 1 cent extra:huh:

That's because he's a person and not discretionary excess baggage.

:rolleyes:

Hopefully one day a member of staff will tell you where to stick the shopping...

They have self scans that don't work. They have no tills with staff on that are pen. If they want my custom their either fix the self scan tills, or they process it for me. Not tricky.

Try buying a packet of paracetamol, a packet of ibuprofen and a packet of decongestant.

You can't buy all three together, because some monkey incorrectly classified the decongestant as containing paracetamol (when it specifically the non-paracetamol version)

And in Tesco's the same would apply to 3 packets of Ibuprofen, which I find very annoying.

They have self scans that don't work. They have no tills with staff on that are pen. If they want my custom their either fix the self scan tills, or they process it for me. Not tricky.

No self-scan tills ever seem to work reliably. "Unexpected item in the bagging area", anyone?

Removing a post in which I said that its illogical for a post to have a minimum of ten characters is illogical.

Removing a post in which I said that it was illogical to remove a post in which I said that removing a post that said it is illogical to have a minimum of ten characters would be illogical. :D

Removing a post in which.......oh forget it!

Removing a post in which I said that its illogical for a post to have a minimum of ten characters is illogical.

Removing a post in which I said that it was illogical to remove a post in which I said that removing a post that said it is illogical to have a minimum of ten characters would be illogical. :D

Removing a post in which.......oh forget it!

Except nobody has removed one . If you want to discuss the moderation of this forum I contact the helpdesk.

Some airlines do operate a policy on fatties, your one didn't I guess.

I'd have demanded to be moved, or made him attempt to keep to his own part of the seat.

Damn airline seats are small enough as it is without someone else spilling over into it.

1/airplane full

2/after half bottle of rum 3 cans of Vailiman ,2 airline meals ,a tin of corned beef and 3 of his own cakes it is a well known fact in the pacific islands that if you try to move arse cheek on sleeping kingkong it can result in you losing one of your limbs

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 14:34 ----------

That's because he's a person and not discretionary excess baggage.

fay wray probably felt the same way

I've had the argument at the till that ibuprofen doesn't contain paracetamol a few times with no avail.

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 16:25 ----------

No self-scan tills ever seem to work reliably. "Unexpected item in the bagging area", anyone?

Keep at it and you'll get the hang of it, not everyone takes to modern technology straight away.

Archived