Landlord's fury as benefits family behave like 'pack of wild animals.

I knew you would bite, hey ho another one in the net.

No you didn't! You thought you could get away with hoodwinking us into believing that you're some swaggering, hotshot landlord. You've been caught out mate; well and truly pwned :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'll let you get back to your Homes Under The Hammer, House Doctor, or whatever turns you on. :P

P.S. Pass my regards onto Xenia ;)

:hihi:

Boo poor landlords. Profiteering from something that should be a basic human right is the lowest form of capitalism.

You try telling that to all the homeless people out there.

Housing is not a right, having a roof over your head is something you (should) have to work for.

It looks like someone else has rumbled you.:D

They seek him here they seek him there,

they seek old Xenia everywhere,

is he that hillpig or maybe not,

is he Rob Calder the famous swat.

Is he Ballista a roman name,

or Stan Tomato of pig tennis fame,

Is he Mister M that angry gay,

or Harleyman from the USA,

Is he a security guard, once a miner,

is he a millionaire with interests in China

is he a student all acne and speccy

you should know,

Im really

Mecky!!!!!!

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 13:21 ----------

No you didn't! You thought you could get away with hoodwinking us into believing that you're some swaggering, hotshot landlord. You've been caught out mate; well and truly pwned :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'll let you get back to your Homes Under The Hammer, House Doctor, or whatever turns you on. :P

P.S. Pass my regards onto Xenia ;)

:hihi:

What turns me on is winding up windbags like you and Stan Tomato

They seek him here they seek him there,

they seek old Xenia everywhere,

is he that hillpig or maybe not,

is he Rob Calder the famous swat.

Is he Ballista a roman name,

or Stan Tomato of pig tennis fame,

Is he Mister M that angry gay,

or Harleyman from the USA,

Is he a security guard, once a miner,

is he a millionaire with interests in China

is he a student all acne and speccy

you should know,

Im really

Mecky!!!!!!

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 13:21 ----------

What turns me on is winding up windbags like you and Stan Tomato

Based on that contribtion, I don't think Carol Ann Duffy need worry :hihi: - though it was very entertaining

FYI, yes I am gay, but not angry or militant....I'd forgotten about Hillpig, but thanks for letting us all know that 'he' was another one of your little creations! I'm sure the mods will be most interested (though then again probably not).

By the way, I do not believe that Mecky is another one of your many personalities, that is mischief making on your part. Mecky expresses generally left wing views, the ramblings of your many creations are right wing, reactionary and acrid: hint (that's what makes them easy to spot).

What vaguely interests me is the time and energy you devote to these 'other lives', and the fact that they all seem to be well off or landlords or business men or somesuch. Now you say that this is to wind others up; but I'm not so sure....I think you're missing something.

Dont be shy. Was it intelligent? Post it.
Ya nosey so-and-so :D

Just got a bit annoyed by Coutt's over-reliance on the "photographic evidence" of the linked article and made a small post about it, before realising others (Mecky and a few more) have amply pulled him about it already.

A photo is only ever 'evidence' of what is shown in it. Nothing else. And that's if the file metadata (if digital, e.g. EXIF) confirms it's "raw" (as in, straight from the camera RAM or flashcard, not passed via a computer at which it could have been faffed with in Photoshop or GIMP).

Frequently as not, it won't be chronological evidence either (unless timestamped and the photo metadata (if digital, EXIF) matches the time stamp).

In this case in particular, it is certainly not 'evidence' of who made the mess (tenants or landlord or 3rd party). Not even circumstantial.

I'll let you be the judge of whether that was intelligent or not ;)

What vaguely interests me is the time and energy you devote to these 'other lives', and the fact that they all seem to be well off or landlords or business men or somesuch. Now you say that this is to wind others up; but I'm not so sure....I think you're missing something.

Perhaps he is part of the Conservative media hype to get us all thinking that the poor are feckless and lazy?

Archived