Landlord's fury as benefits family behave like 'pack of wild animals.

Perhaps he is part of the Conservative media hype to get us all thinking that the poor are feckless and lazy?

It wouldn't surprise me....It's interesting that the trolls on this Forum, who have more than one user account, have startlingly reactionary opinions.

I wonder if the fact that there is a general election coming up means we're going to get more of them, buzzing around on here...?

On the other hand. If we all went on a long holiday and squatters broke into our homes causing the same level of damage to possessions as per the photos in the report, I'm sure we would all be making sweeping remarks about people like that.

Sadly, I'm afraid this will go right over their heads. :(

On the other hand. If we all went on a long holiday and squatters broke into our homes causing the same level of damage to possessions as per the photos in the report, I'm sure we would all be making sweeping remarks about people like that.

By calling them criminals?

Breaking and entering is illegal

Squatting is illegal

and I'm sure most of the crap strewn around in those pictures belongs to the scumbags anyway.

I doubt the landlords possessions in that property hold much value as well.

So I don't see how it's even a close analogy??

Breaking and entering is illegal

Squatting is illegal

and I'm sure most of the crap strewn around in those pictures belongs to the scumbags anyway.

I doubt the landlords possessions in that property hold much value as well.

So I don't see how it's even a close analogy??

Sadly, I'm afraid this will go right over their heads :(

;):D

Sadly, I'm afraid this will go right over their heads :(

;):D

L00b, after the program airs on Channel 4 at 9pm this evening, feel free to post something like,

"I must hand it to you Coutts, you truly are the most inspirational and amazing property oracle, I apologise unreservedly for embarrassing myself and will continue to seek your guidance from now on".

In fact, don't post "something like this", just copy and paste it. Honestly, do I have to do everything in this thread!

Your full of crap pal,and the fact you believe all that drivel you have wrote is quite worrying.

I don't think he and his aliases does. He's just your basic troll, which is now a criminal offence by the way.

I don't think he and his aliases does. He's just your basic troll, which is now a criminal offence by the way.

I am not trolling at all, you may not be comfortable with the subject matter but the only thing criminal in this thread is the property damage highlighted in the article and the lack of empathy for said criminal behaviour.

Archived