Landlord's fury as benefits family behave like 'pack of wild animals.

I hope the next Government bring back National Service, I'm sick of seeing these Scummy Chavs, get em off our streets, forget giving them free houses and flats, shuv em in a Barrack room and makem havit. :rant:

They've got terrible problems with spelling and grammar too!:hihi:

Oh no, this really is too much now.

Look how these two have neglected their children and the property. Simply terrible. They're obviously not going to be successful at interview living like this, so unneccessary when they've got all day every day to look after the house. Appalling!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659187/Jobless-couple-jailed-subjecting-five-children-appalling-neglect-left-infested-lice-wearing-clothes-smelly-teachers-wash-them.html

There's a program about Benefits Britain on Ch5 tonight which I shall be watching also. Just can't believe how bad things have become.

I certainly hope neither are given a FREE house or flat once they get out of jail. A small room each in shared accommodatoin where they can be monitored should suffice.

Whilst such people do exist, is it fair to brand everyone surviving in the gutter as such?

No most people who survive in the gutter so to speak do not go around trashing houses owned by someone else. I am simply refering to people who carry out these despicable acts.

No most people who survive in the gutter so to speak do not go around trashing houses owned by someone else. I am simply refering to people who carry out these despicable acts.

As a society we have become much too soft, we have created a monster, and that monster demands feeding, he's already filled to the brim with entitlement so now wants to cause havoc and mayhem.

As a society we have become much too soft, we have created a monster, and that monster demands feeding, he's already filled to the brim with entitlement so now wants to cause havoc and mayhem.

Buy to let parasites or their victims?

............ that statement could just as easily apply to both.

Archived