Landlord's fury as benefits family behave like 'pack of wild animals.

Im sure its where a lot of people who are not so well off bank too...your use of the words "nobbs and members of the rich and aristocracy" seem to imply there is something wrong with using the bank?

The average person can not use this bank.

I know that thirty years ago the rule was you couldn't open an account unless you deposited £25k. Goodness know what it is now.

• 2 weeks later...
so...some people have a lot more money than others do....get over it and enjoy what you do have :)

And when I get more more money than those who had money do you think they'll be laughing their heads off.

Here's more about such a bully. sounds such a nice chap http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/devastated-families-face-eviction-after-3786578#.U7Cd5QVfo5y.facebook

... But let's try and keep it quiet, eh? http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/2014/newbury-mp-seeks-legal-advice-over-national-newspaper-claims

Up to 90 households in East London fear the Benyons’ plan to charge “market rents”

Landlord asking 'going rate' in London makes the news now??

House prices in London are ridiculous, thats just a way of life.

Don't like it, well try living somewhere more affordable???

Since she moved in, the Benyon Estate has raised Lindsay’s rent from £668 a month to £796.

The average cost of a similar two-bedroom flat on Rightmove.com is nearly £2,000 a month.

Sounds like the residents have shot themselves in the foot here, if they won't pay I'd imagine there's a mile long line of people willing to pony up £800 for a flat where all the similar properties are over twice as expensive.

Sorry, but thats how it go's with private renting.

Archived