Landlord's fury as benefits family behave like 'pack of wild animals.

are you really saying these pics couldn't have been tampered with in any way?

Tell me, do you often grab at straws this desperately?

Of course those photographs haven't been tampered with. These comments are just getting more ridiculous by the minute.

It's crazy, people start threads on this forum about their house being burgled where less than £500 of easily replaceable items have been stolen and everyone is up in arms offering their support and empathy. Yet when a nice man has his entire property destroyed by benefits tenants, nothing. Like I said, you couldn't make it up.

The buy to let market has a lot to answer for, please don't expect me to feel sorry for some scrounger that thought it would be a great use of his money to fleece both tax payer and tenants.

Buy to Let parasites generally create poor accommodation at extortionate rents and produce nothing in return. The amount of crappy rented accommodation I've seen that has been poorly maintained by greedy little halfwits that don't have the first idea is shocking.

The buy to let market needs more regulation and landlords should be licensed and kept in check to reduce the flood of cowboys and incompetents profiteering from the current housing crisis.

Do you? because that's what everyone is thinking

I genuinely don't think I'm grabbing at straws whatsoever. I have highlighted a very serious issue that's going to have devastating consequences for those seeking assistance with their housing in the future. Things are going to get very bad for these people if they don't wake up. Don't shoot the messenger.

please don't expect me to feel sorry for some scrounger.

You mean the scrounger who provided a roof over the head of a family who would be homeless otherwise. :rolleyes:

Also there are some good buy to let landlords out there that use it as a pension! Bide their time, keep the house in decent nick then plan to sell up in 20-30 years time. Only way to make quick money off a property is turn a dump at an auction into a good property and flog it or rent it out!

Also there are some good buy to let landlords out there that use it as a pension! Bide their time, keep the house in decent nick then plan to sell up in 20-30 years time. Only way to make quick money off a property is turn a dump at an auction into a good property and flog it or rent it out!

I shall leave this thread now in the very capable hands of SNES! Wonderful stuff.

Archived