Pubs on West Street with 'NO TRAINERS' policies

to ''kathythebean'' you wear hoods up in bars and clubs?? scuse me for being rude but what places do u go to? let me guess- div street, studenty places

but let me ask are you originally from sheff?? i bet u aint love.

if ur gona wear stuff like that out down town then u need to be sumwhere in alaska- where is cold. scruffiness is NOT attractive unless ur a skunk

to ''kathythebean'' you wear hoods up in bars and clubs?? scuse me for being rude but what places do u go to? let me guess- div street, studenty places

if ur gona wear stuff like that out down town then u need to be sumwhere in alaska- where is cold. scruffiness is NOT attractive unless ur a skunk

SWING THAT HANDBAG GIRL!!!!!:hihi:

luk yeh i wil say dis in ur languge cos ur obviusly thick

there is different pubs 4 diferent peeps innit

u g2 ur bars n i will g2 mine (wearin woteva it is i wan 2) dat way i will neva ave 2 ruk u up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though - yeah I go to pubs in my hoody (Its SNOWING outside?!), I don't care whether you or anyone else thinks I'm attractive, I don't go out to pull, I go out to listen to music, see my mates n have a laugh. No i'm not from sheffield but I think you'll find lots who are will be more in support of what I have just written than your snotty snobbish 'I only wear designer clothes' attitude.

So :P

Seriously though - yeah I go to pubs in my hoody (Its SNOWING outside?!), I don't care whether you or anyone else thinks I'm attractive,

Kathy, surely you know the only acceptable dress for "ladies" in the middle of Winter, is a boob-tube, miniskirt, sandals and an inch of slap ?

Archived