Abba Concert at Sheffield City Hall

thenakedmd

At 4pm on Sunday 29th June at Sheffield City Hall, ChorusUK and the Sheffield Pops Orchestra will present "Knowing Me, Knowing You", a truly amazing concert celebrating 40 years of ABBA and the collaborative genius of Benny and Björn. Featuring such smash hits as Waterloo, Fernando, One Night in Bangkok and I Know Him So Well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/456204237844207/

• 2 weeks later...

If you're at a loose end this afternoon there are some tickets left on the door for Chorus Uk's spectacular 'Knowing me knowing you' concert!

Supported by the Sheffield Pops orchestra and featuring a special mystery

guest star ️ from Saturday night TV (?) the 140-strong choir will do ABBA and the songs of Benny and Bjorn (including from their musicals like Chess) as you've probably never heard them before!

Highlights include - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, Super Trouper, Fernando and the chess classic 'I know him so well' made famous by Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson.

Tickets on the door from £12,(£7.50 concessions)

Don't miss out. Only stalls tickets left!! Doors open 3pm.

Yeah doors open at 3 and you can buy tickets at the box office just inside main door on the left as you go in. It's guaranteed to be fantastic!!!

And it was, just home from a fabulous afternoon spectacle.

Some wonderful soloists and a credit to everyone who took part.

Well done !!

Hi there. I'm a mezzo soprano, and sang in the 'knowing me, knowing you' ensemble as well as throughout. Loved it!

What was your fave number? Discussing over a few (ahem, quiet!!) drinks after show last night we all felt that Anthem from Chess (just before the break) felt pretty special. But it's very special singing Abba I have so say :-)

Archived