Do you drink Yorkshire Tea?

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My house my rules.

Let me ask you this, would you give money to an organisation who's values don't align with yours?

such a nice person arent you?

Just to counter it personally ill say

me and the missus are both veggies, as kids we never bought or cooked meat so both our daughters were veggie, BUT as soon as they could proper decide, the eldest stayed veggie but the youngest wanted to eat meat, which we allowed, cant really stop her, its her life.

Also the youngests boyfriend comes from a family of tories (spit spit) and again its their choice to be together, not mine. (although she has said since the tories more recent shenanigans he is teettering on voting for labour apparently)

as for values, buying from all the largest companies is a minefield for the leftie, anarchist etc, they are all mired in some dodgy stuff all around the world

For somebody who bleats about control you really are a controlling person

Edited by melthebell

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

such a nice person arent you?

Snipped 

I'm OK. Nothing special. 

Just to counter it personally ill say

Snipped

You can't counter it with regards to what goes on in my home.

My home, my rules.

Snipped 

me and the missus are both veggies, as kids we never bought or cooked meat so both our daughters were veggie, BUT as soon as they could proper decide, the eldest stayed veggie but the youngest wanted to eat meat, which we allow.

Snipped 

Allow?

Allow?

You mean you don't encourage your youngest child in her views and opinions?

Edited by The_DADDY

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Snipped 

Also the youngests boyfriend comes from a family of tories (spit spit) and again its their choice to be together, not mine. (although she has said since the tories more recent shenanigans he is teettering on voting for labour apparently)

as for values, buying from all the largest companies is a minefield for the leftie, anarchist etc, they are all mired in some dodgy stuff all around the world

Bold.

On this we agree, not about the anarchist bit but shopping from large companies.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm OK. Nothing special. 

You can't counter it with regards to what goes on in my home.

My home, my rules.

Allow?

Allow?

You mean you don't encourage your youngest child in her views and opinions?

We encourage them to be themselves yes, find their own way in the world, their own likes, dislikes and bounderies, unlike you, who prefers to control with an iron fist

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

We encourage them to be themselves yes, find their own way in the world, their own likes, dislikes and bounderies, unlike you, who prefers to control with an iron fist

Bold

Oh Mel you are funny.

I'll have to introduce you to the kids one day. Then maybe the penny will drop.

Underlined 

You're a very lucky man. I envy you for that.