Aircraft contrails spoiling the weather again.

I have been in Skegness the past couple of nights. We had some trails this morning, however the sky has been cloudless since.

Let's have more chemtrails/contrails or whatever the hell they are called.

They are contrails.

Chemtrails are what conspiracy fans call them, because they claim that a secret organisation is spraying the masses with mind controlling chemicals.

They are contrails.

Chemtrails are what conspiracy fans call them, because they claim that a secret organisation is spraying the masses with mind controlling chemicals.

But surely spraying that high up it would be pretty difficult to establish where they will land.

And would the chemicals not dissipate or become neutral also at that height.

I'm on a scout campsite atm looking after the little darlings and am sleeping in a hammock. Excellent view of the totally clear nights and good clear day today and yesterday so where are these contrails that are bothering you then?

What do you hang in?

Tempted to get out of these Hennessys and into a Warbonnet or something similar.

---------- Post added 22-09-2014 at 20:00 ----------

But surely spraying that high up it would be pretty difficult to establish where they will land.

^This.

If you want to spray people, insects, fruit, whatever from an aircraft, you do it at very low altitude.

That alone completely scuppers the theory that "chemtrails" are somehow a deliberate attempt to spray humans with chemicals.

If they are, then we can, as a planet, rest assured that the people attempting to control the planet through shadowy NGOs are total and utter wuckfits.

They are contrails.

I wish they would control minds a bit better than they are at present,they are rubbish at it and want sacking.

---------- Post added 22-09-2014 at 21:13 ----------

Don't spoil it monkey,they must be using special chemicals that will not neutralise."They" have been using them for years so we must be robots by now but don't realise it cos the stuff is so good.

What do you hang in?

Tempted to get out of these Hennessys and into a Warbonnet or something similar.

---------- Post added 22-09-2014 at 20:00 ----------

^This.

If you want to spray people, insects, fruit, whatever from an aircraft, you do it at very low altitude.

That alone completely scuppers the theory that "chemtrails" are somehow a deliberate attempt to spray humans with chemicals.

If they are, then we can, as a planet, rest assured that the people attempting to control the planet through shadowy NGOs are total and utter wuckfits.

Is the correct answer. Do the super rich walk about wearing space suits so they remain unaffected or what? We should be told!!!

What do you hang in?

Pasted from another site where I was asked this same question...:-) I've tried a few commercial hammocks but they were not as good as my old one, so I made a copy of it from a dead canvas patrol tent.

"I only ever had one good hammock which was "obtained" from the Poles by the Germans, then "liberated" by an American who gave it to his son, who gave it to me on a Scout camp. It had lineage, and a bullet hole, carefully darned so it wouldn't fray. (and remained clearly a bullet hole, size 7.92mm from a rifle, German, in anger, fired etc...)

It was swapped for a single piece of charcoal from a campfire that I had lit on some island called Brownsea. Scouters like their history and legends you see..

It became venerable and fragile so it now resides in the hut on the wall, holding the stuffed Beaver that overlooks the Colony... I tried making another one from canvas to the same size and shape and dimension, but it's not quite the same...

Maybe I need to shoot the hammock. Perhaps that 7.92mm hole is important..."

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 01:03 ----------

You miss the point. The chemicals they are spraying only affect all humans.

Our evil lizard overlords will be totally unaffected. :suspect:

Edited by Obelix