White working class boys, bottom of class.

Yeah, but do they wear baseball caps?

---------- Post added 19-06-2014 at 17:57 ----------

There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap Yeah, we'll die in the class we were born That's a class of our own, my love - Pete Doherty

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. .btw. Wasn't Pete Doherty a footballer who played for Doncaster?

more likely that teachers spend most of their time helping non english speaking pupils understand the lessons:roll:

and feckless white parents of the kids dont give a stuff about education, its learnt behaviour from previous generations on the welfare!

+1

Angel1

more likely that teachers spend most of their time helping non english speaking pupils understand the lessons:roll:

and feckless white parents of the kids dont give a stuff about education, its learnt behaviour from previous generations on the welfare!

Stan

It has never been cool.

---------- Post added 19-06-2014 at 21:21 ----------

Yeah, but do they wear baseball caps?

I don't believe they do. But I keep one in the car to keep the sun out of my eyes. It's not even done ironically.

Archived