Khat reclassification

Its taken a long time for this to happen,but is it a fair law? khat is a cultural thing,just like popping down to the pub.It has just moved another drug over to the drug smugglers,it will not stop people using khat,just making it class c.

I nearly choked on my heroin when I read your post :hihi:

Khat got his tongue methinks. :)

I meant to say:

So what does the fact you haven't been pleased about her before say about you?

Does that make sense :huh:

There was a professor on tv tonight who has studied khat for 10 years that said it was harmless, also an MP that said the u.k was only reclassifying khat just to follow other countries that have made it illegal so as not to make the u.k the hub for distribution to other countries not because it harms you or any body els.

Not sure how the sharing of any personal experience taking Khat would contribute to the thread. Thanks for your interest though! :)

Oh it would contribute significantly, especially as it was you who started the thread (twice!) else you might be accused of having absolutely no idea what you are talking about :)

So tell us more about your Khat experience. What was it like?

It'd be great to see a new series called 'Breaking Wind' starring Walt and Jesse, whereby, under the disguise of a normal pirate sailing ship, they're secretly growing khat and selling it on to captains of foreign cargo ships on the Indian Ocean. :)

Khat banned and classified as a class C drug. Good. It's an addictive amphetamine and as such sets the users at a higher risk of suffering from cardiac problems. Just have a cup of tea instead at social gatherings if Khat was the initial prop.

So you would advocate banning alcohol for the same reasons?

Archived