After Hours Club - Sheffield

Tiger

Glasshouse is always rammed, not really that keen on it, too many muscle tops, but if you want a after party, Sunday mornings at Skinkys Peephouse!! they used to be special!! Sheffield could really do with somewhere that opens at 7 and goes through till 2.... but, you have to think, is there any money in it! selling water and tea to people who are wrecked,ya cant earn you that much!

Glasshouse has got better recently, it did used to be full of nobs but the last few time i've been its been really good, the best time to go is after 'Federation' has been on. Yeah Stinkys in class aswel, Basics has moved there now has'nt it?

I think the only way an after hours club would work was if you charge on the door (glasshouse charge £10).

I think you may have missed the point matt_steer, ok DQ is open till 4am as are many clubs. I think Tiger is suggesting a club/pub that maybe opens at 4am and run's till say 11am

can't even do a cheeky plug without being slated ;)

we have hosted a few after-parties but people tend to die off after 6am or so.

we even tried opening at 7am and serving alcohol to a few die-hards, but as carcrash indicated, the numbers don't quite make sense.

i don't think sheffield has a clubbing culture at moment that extends to past 4am/5am...

Archived