Religion pushing beliefs on to others..is it right?

i am happy with any Muslim that keeps their religion to themselves, unfortunatly its not usually the case, seen the news recently ? i got in a taxi last night and even the driver had a little go at word spreading and we actually agreed on lots of things as he wasnt pushy and accepted both views, unfortunatly a lot do not.

Strange that - I have never once had any Muslim I know try to foist their religion onto me :confused:

i am happy with any Muslim that keeps their religion to themselves, unfortunatly its not usually the case, seen the news recently ? i got in a taxi last night and even the driver had a little go at word spreading and we actually agreed on lots of things as he wasnt pushy and accepted both views, unfortunatly a lot do not.

There are some Muslims born here, have good jobs, well educated and seemingly well behaved, who go abroad to kill for their God. The Muslims are threatening to come back to Britain in order to commit atrocities. I believe, by reports, that around 400 are involved. It makes you think. Which Muslims can we trust? This country is in for a very rocky ride.

As soon as I saw the title with the word 'Religion', I thought that Islamic Apologists would swoop. I was right. There you are, the first one.

Though he's bang on true though

When was the last time Muslims knocked on your door trying to convert you?

Never is the answer. :rolleyes:

so he's hardly an apologist, given that there's nothing to apologise for

---------- Post added 21-06-2014 at 17:38 ----------

There are some Muslims born here, have good jobs, well educated and seemingly well behaved, who go abroad to kill for their God. The Muslims are threatening to come back to Britain in order to commit atrocities. I believe, by reports, that around 400 are involved. It makes you think. Which Muslims can we trust? This country is in for a very rocky ride.

In fairness though, when advanced nations inflict oppression, war, misery and death on regions of the world, it should be no surprise when a minority of said victims fight back.

Not trying to justify it, but it's certainly an explanation.

seriously Mel you should get out more, the thread was mainly about Jehovahs witnesses not Muslims, another poster made the Muslim shot!!!:roll::roll: maybe a nerve was touched?

You mentioned Muslims in your op or are you blind that you can't see what you wrote?

Jehovah Witnesses go knocking door to door in an effort to please their God rather in any expectation of converting people.

If I remember correctly according to Jehovah Witnesses beliefs, the number of people that can go to heaven only number a few hundred thousand, so they have some serious competition attaining their place, so they have to work hard.

The title of the thread is "Religion pushing beliefs onto others..is it right? simple answer to that is no it isnt, if people want to do religion in whatever form they choose they should go to a church, mosque or kingdom hall etc depending which religion they choose to follow for their brainwashing session, and not have people knocking on their door to preach it.

Lets not forget the bible is also known as the greatest story ever told, and in the fiction section of the library is exactly where you should find it.

I haven't heard about any Muslims threatening to come back to Britain to commit atrocities. Evidence?

Also those countries any Muslims from Britain have gone to are Muslim countries which have been torn apart by wars started by America Britain and France so you can't exactly claim the moral high ground can you?

Archived