Party venues in sheffield

hi its coming up to my 18th birthday and i would like a party, i live in shiregreen and would either need something close to shiregreen or in the city centre as i am having family from Leicester up. so if you or anyone knows where there is a nice place with accommodation/near, then give me a email at- k.graham@mail.com

Thanks x:D

Why don't you try the hillsborough club on bradfield rd. They have a big room upstairs with a decent sized bar. You have to pay a £50 deposit and a £100 bond which u will get back if there are no damages. With the Garrison just round the corner and home just up the hill its a perfect venue.

Ill get u the number as soon as i can get it.:)

0114 2343657 is the number to call if your interested

Not sure about venues, but..for city centre accomodations.

1 Travel Inn - near Co-op, near the market

2 IBIS - Opposite Ponds Forge in that same building as the No. 1 Buffet.

I think they're the cheapest, and decent ones. You can book online, and it's about 48-60 per night for a double. If you want to spend on 70+, then look to Victoria Holiday Inn, or Hotel Bristol. Then again, there's the Novotel near the millenium gallery. Not sure how that is priced, but IBIS and Novotel are the same company by Accor. I think it's slightly more expensive than IBIS.

The Matrix in town (round the back of Debenhams) is a pretty good party venue, been to a couple there but you'll need quite a few to fill it.

BUT!!! do NOT!!! book anyone of ur family into the grosvenor. it is rank!!! simple as :)

Archived