Sheffield freedom ride pensioners

ok sheeple believe what you want to believe and go back to sleep and believe in the little lies you keep telling yourself s.. we see when the train stations cctv footage is used in the court of law that the public did not give permission to be filmed but do ok go back to sleep you rail staff dreamers

The train station is private property and there are MANY signs plus regular audio announcements that video surveillance takes place within the station. By virtue, remaining on the property you give permission to be filmed.

I'm far from being a "sheeple", I've been outspoken in many threads on this forum and have even received warnings to restrain what I write. But in this instance I am of the majority and it's your own single-minded self-importance that's blinding you to that.

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 08:44 ----------

Has no relevance. No-one died as a result of action taken on the date in question.

by using this link are you now implying that the protestor in question has subsequently died and that this was because of the police restraint?

must have missed that news item

no this what can happen but some was in hospital with the police rough angling and the matter could have resulted in death then what its 2 late

ok sheeple believe what you want to believe and go back to sleep and believe in the little lies you keep telling yourself s.. we see when the train stations cctv footage is used in the court of law that the public did not give permission to be filmed but do ok go back to sleep you rail staff dreamers

I take it (from my understanding of what I can interpret from the stream of consciousness type stuff you posted) that you don't get the principle of the police needing to protect themselves, the public, and the men they were restraining from coming harm, as a result of the men's actions, and that it is part of their duty of care?

That the way the Men arrested were being held is a standard 'hold' that causes least harm to the person being restrained?

I definitely saw, on the footage, the man's rucksack being swung at the police, even whilst he was being held.

The people concerned must have realised that, by travelling without a valid ticket for their journey, they were risking prosecution.

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 11:58 ----------

Come on PT, use the SF to English translator you were given when you joined... :)

;) ;) it's broken ! Lol

I have friends who drive the trains and who are guards. I can tell you with the amount of abuse they have received since the government made the changes (not the drivers or guards) I have no sympathy with the so called protesters. My friend just does his job! He turns up and should not have to put up with this abuse! Would you abuse a person taking your money in the supermarket or the bar maid serving your drink? So why abuse and threat the poor staff taking your money on the train? Let's hope they clamp down on the fare dodgers every week.

The freeloaders are at it again today, so oremester, make sure you are down at the station to film the police brutality :)

Get the staff to ask them to leave. When they refuse, arrest the lot for trespassing.

I have to go through the station this morning and they're gonna get told.

Not all 65+ support this action which I find personally very embarrassing. It will do us no favours if more cuts by the government are made. It will create a 'them and us society'. We have some very generous travel benefits in place for OAP, appreciate them and stop making fools of yourselves.:roll: