Sheffield freedom ride pensioners

i think those that were disabled showed their passes, and the others did buy a ticket, I maybe wrong.

So, they aren't exactly freedom riding, if they have legitimate tickets to ride, are they?

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 20:09 ----------

:loopy:

I went on the demonstration, which was very loud, but a respectful mob. The two defendants were not allowed to wear their t-shirts which had the words "freedom riders" written on them. They were bailed until December.

The case against btp was adjourned for five days while more evidence is gathered.

Once the case was over we went on march to Sheffield train staion, via fargate, going by the town hall, then we went by howden house, and then we walked down to the train station, and we waved the Barnsley people off, as they left the station. The police today were jovial, and helpful.

There's a case against btp? I thought the case was against those accused of fare dodging?

Edited by Plain Talker
I cannot spell "fare dodging!" bah! lol

maybe this will answer all your questions till the court date which will be on the 8.12.2014 i ask all that involved to shush you never no who watching :)

By stating this, not only are you admitting that there is wrong-doing/law-breaking in regards to this but that in fact you are complicit in such activity.

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 08:00 ----------

Gone very quiet in here . . . .

I wonder why.

Because, people who refuse to ever see another's viewpoint are not worth wasting your time on. No one ever wants anyone to change their mind, but at least to try to see the argument from both sides.

As others have said. Previous groups appealed and protested against certain changes. They did this properly and without resorting to law breaking which the group you support CHOSE to do. By doing that, whatever credible argument you may think you had, which you didn't, went straight out of the window.

Several posters have posted reasonable, logical and factual views in opposition to your own. Not once has a view been posted in rebuttal in a similar manner, most of the time it's responses that have no bearing or relevance to the subject at hand.

You have just accused those posters of not seeing the other side's viewpoint yet you are doing the exact same. In fact by posting the above you're in essence saying "If you don't agree with my view then you're wrong and I'm not talking to you"

That's what children do in the schoolyard.

As others have said. Previous groups appealed and protested against certain changes. They did this properly and without resorting to law breaking which the group you support CHOSE to do. By doing that, whatever credible argument you may think you had, which you didn't, went straight out of the window.

Several posters have posted reasonable, logical and factual views in opposition to your own. Not once has a view been posted in rebuttal in a similar manner, most of the time it's responses that have no bearing or relevance to the subject at hand.

You have just accused those posters of not seeing the other side's viewpoint yet you are doing the exact same. In fact by posting the above you're in essence saying "If you don't agree with my view then you're wrong and I'm not talking to you"

That's what children do in the schoolyard.

that groups your talking about is the same group that in the video i asked you to all watch it explains it all whats going of but your to blind to see whats happening that why its waist a time talking on this forum because your ignorant. you only see and ear that you want to see and ear

that groups your talking about is the same group that in the video i asked you to all watch it explains it all whats going of but your to blind to see whats happening that why its waist a time talking on this forum because your ignorant. you only see and ear that you want to see and ear

Sorry Robbert that isn't quite the case. A friend of mine's daughter was caught up in the issue about disabled passengers. She's working age, paid sweeties and the decision to take away her free travel was a big expense she couldn't afford.

So they wrote to the relevant authorities, requested meetings which they hadand it was resolved peacefully. No-one was arrested, no-one broke the law, no-one ended up in court. Why did these folks choose to do the exact opposite exactly for something that actually they have absolutely no legal right to whatsoever?