Sheffield freedom ride pensioners

I wouldn't go for compulsory straight away, people should be allowed to elect for extermination.

Is it necessary to use bad language? How can you accuse others of "trolling" when you "Troll" incessantly.

I haven't the faintest idea what your problem is but I'm guessing it's hard to pronounce!

TBF it is rush-hour for most services during those new times. Main staple of business (and lets remember trains are a private business) is supply and demand. When demand increases so do prices.

No actually, it does not happen as we are discussing transport, not food or fuel supplies. Don`t think prices do increase on the buses, trams or even taxis do they, so that`s a non-argument. (Taxis put up the price xmas eve/new year etc).

No actually, it does not happen as we are discussing transport, not food or fuel supplies. Don`t think prices do increase on the buses, trams or even taxis do they, so that`s a non-argument. (Taxis put up the price xmas eve/new year etc).

Which would be peak times for taxis?