Cheapest airport to get to from Sheffield?

I am flying from Manchester in a few weeks and have booked to have someone meet me at the airport terminal and they will take my car, park it for ten days and then meet me with my car back at the airport terminal all for £40. Convenient and decent value.

why bother doing that for 10 days. Although I usually take the very good value tenner train to Manchester, once I did drive myself, and did not want to pay for parking. So I just parked it - legally of course - in a reasonably safe looking street a couple of miles from the airport, and under a streetlight. Then I called a local minicab to the airport. I did obviously take care to make a note of the name of the street so I did not lose my car for when I did the same thing in reverse on the way back.

I went to EMA in February and took the National Express Coach . One hour and 45 mins to get there , almost on time, but 3hrs 55 mins to come back due to missing driver , hold ups, rush hour all at once......Both were via Nottingham which adds delay to the journey . About £10 return with a card.

Archived