Random question- half season tickets

scottf

A bit random but can anyone remember what the price was for a half season ticket was in the south stand at bramall lane last year?

I have to miss quite a few games early on in the season so I'm not sure if it's going to be worth buying a full season ticket or just pay on the door until Xmas and then pick up a half season ticket then.

Sorry I can't help you too much Scott as the only money I give United is when we play at your place.

However I went to work down under for 3 month a couple of years ago however didn't want to give my season ticket up as I had it for so long. I found somebody to buy the matches off me. I knew when I was back and told him basically I've got "x" amount of matches till I get back and he agreed £10 a game which saved him quite a bit of money but compensated me and paid me in full when I got back.

I did think about that but there is a group of us who go so they would be sat in the middle of them.

I have found out that the 2010 ticket prices was £275 for a half season ticket and i already know im going to miss 5 games so ill have to work on that basis.

Blades fans have just under a week to renew their season tickets and be a Blades History Maker at Bramall Lane next season under the early bird price scheme.

As season ticket sales nudge the 10,000 mark the Club announced details of prices for the period beyond the June 30 deadline.

Current sales figures are tracking ahead of a similar period last year.

"We are delighted with the number of renewals," said Managing Director Mal Brannigan. "We think the figures reflect the optimism for next season following last season's strong finish under new manager Nigel Clough, the FA Cup run to Wembley and the recent additions to the playing squad."

"It will be a special time to be a season ticket holder and be part of Sheffield's Red and White. Our season ticket offer has something for everyone in the year that the Club celebrates the past and focuses on its future."

The deadline for the early bird price reductions including online purchases is 5pm on 30 June. It is also the last chance to claim your own seat. From 9am on 1 July any seats not renewed will be available to purchase at the new prices or for fans to move into should they wish to change seats.

The forthcoming season sees the Club continue its 125 year anniversary celebrations and Bramall Lane will be marking the 160th year of being the oldest professional football ground in the world.

The Early Bird scheme offers some great deals. Examples include an adult season ticket for the Kennedys Kop Stand starting from £305, effectively meaning eight free games based on savings made against match day ticket prices. The South and John Street Stands, early bird prices start from £415.

Details on pricing, benefit and payment options can be found below, where there is also a special video message from team manager Nigel Clough. Purchases can also be made by calling 0871 995 1889 (a £2.50 booking fee applies) or by visiting the Bramall Lane ticket office.

Meanwhile price details from July 1 are:

Kop Adult £380

Over 60 £270

Young Adult/Student £195

Under 17 £65

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20140502-season-tickets-663972.aspx#HZ4d1ycPUSwe2Jtm.99

Archived