Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

They should not be allowed to return. They can stay in Syria.

How can we prevent them from travelling through European countries on false passports financed by ISIS who have over £2 billion to spend. The Jihadists could easily get into the country undetected and they could get up to all sorts of tricks. btw . I shudder to think of the number of recruits that ISIS could get from around the world for that money.

Sheffielder's didn't partake in the riots of 2010, or whenever it was, and lets hope that Asians of Sheffield don't partake in this either.

Should we have to experience a suicide bombing and act only then to uphold UK law. It can only take one to carry out the deed with a powerful bomb and the Security Services say they cannot keep a watch on all of them. I hope I don't have to see another 7/7. These Jihadists are a big threat to our security, and our Security Services confirm this. I must add that I mention above a suicide bombing but there could be a lot more to ensure a great loss of life. BTW. Mercenaries are not a threat to this country. You use the words " except because they are Muslims". Are you using the Race Card again?

Islam is not a race so how can I be using the race card? :)

The same could be said of British soldiers coming back after getting a taste of violence in wars or is it only Muslims affected by this taste of violence thing?

Without disrespect to our forces, they are there for the long term what ever conflict, it is a career choice to protect our interests and put their lives on the line, your fighters flee their jobs or commitments here to fight in a battle for what? Iraq, if they are so passionate why not your the British army?