Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

Abu Rashash Britani wants fellow Muslims to join him in a wave of deadly attacks on the West.

He has claimed that he and other Brits fighting in Syria intend to cause mayhem in the UK under orders from ISIS warlord Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The future doesn't look very bright for our country.

If our future isnt bright we only have ourselves and the people we elected to blame for it. You go into a country and rape it of its resources, murder its people then instal puppet governments eventually you are going to get somones back up.

Then to rub salt in the wounds one of the architects of the mass murder and pillage is made a peace envoy for the place where hes caused nothing but horror.

I mean, you couldnt make it up. No wonder these kids are wanting payback. I would too.

If our future isnt bright we only have ourselves and the people we elected to blame for it. You go into a country and rape it of its resources, murder its people then instal puppet governments eventually you are going to get somones back up.

Then to rub salt in the wounds one of the architects of the mass murder and pillage is made a peace envoy for the place where hes caused nothing but horror.

I mean, you couldnt make it up. No wonder these kids are wanting payback. I would too.

I think i have got to agree word for word with the above post, this will take more than my life time to sort out if ever, I think the only person that can sort the worlds troubles out is the big man in the sky who ever he is, he/she whats to hurry up and come back.

These are young kids that have been brainwashed. They are far too young to give up on them.

I'd let them back in but they'll need monitoring

Its a problem we created for ourselves. We shouldn't accommodated their religion and all its associated nonsense in the first place. Instead we should have taught them that god doesn't exist and that the concept of Muslim brothers is a falsehood. Then this wouldn't have been an issue..

My bold=

Of course the concept of Muslim brotherhood is still alive, why do you think these young men have gone over and taken up arms? To help their fellow Muslim brothers.

Non Muslims like yourself have no understanding of Muslim brotherhood and swallow the propaganda like it's your favourite dish.

---------- Post added 29-06-2014 at 15:11 ----------

I think i have got to agree word for word with the above post, this will take more than my life time to sort out if ever, I think the only person that can sort the worlds troubles out is the big man in the sky who ever he is, he/she whats to hurry up and come back.

I'll tell you where we can start, by stopping all the anti Muslim sentiment and racism towards muslims doing the rounds and vilifying all Muslims as it is this that pushes some into the hands of extremists.

I have myself heard it said by some Muslims that "we will never be accepted so why bother trying".

Edited by mafya

My bold=

Of course the concept of Muslim brotherhood is still alive, why do you think these young men have gone over and taken up arms? To help their fellow Muslim brothers.

Non Muslims like yourself have no understanding of Muslim brotherhood and swallow the propaganda like it's your favourite dish.

Some of the young Muslim men have stated that they will fight to create an Islamic state. On the way to creating this State they will enjoy cutting off a few heads.

I'll tell you where we can start, by stopping all the anti Muslim sentiment and racism towards muslims doing the rounds and vilifying all Muslims as it is this that pushes some into the hands of extremists.

I have myself heard it said by some Muslims that "we will never be accepted so why bother trying".

You may well be correct in not being accepted, but while there is mass murder in the name of Muslim extremist Allah, i cannot see it ending while this is carrying on.

Having said that muslims not accepted in Page Hall Darnall etc i dont believe it.

Pluss the fact that, am i not correct in saying Muslims want to rule the world and not rest till they have succeeded

Edited by kidley

You may well be correct in not being accepted, but while there is mass murder in the name of Muslim extremist Allah, i cannot see it ending while this is carrying on.

Having said that muslims not accepted in Page Hall Darnall etc i dont believe it.

Pluss the fact that, am i not correct in saying Muslims want to rule the world and not rest till they have succeeded

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:2)-----From the Quran!

My bold=

---------- Post added 29-06-2014 at 15:11 ----------

How can there be racism when you have stated on this thread that Islam is not a race.

Simple answer to the OP, do not allow them back in the Country.

Angel1

If they was born in the U.K, i dont think you can stop them coming back to there native country, in this case its up to the U.K what to do with them when, and if they come back