Young Muslims off to fight Jihad in Syria.

Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Muslims who go to fight Jihad abroad. Should we let them back into UK

• No. They set their stall. They should not be allowed back here.
    • Yes they should be allowed back here but stuck in internment camps
    • They should be allowed back into the UK to do whatever they please.

How on Earth will they do that? Follow every holiday maker going to Turkey? Just the brown ones? What's your plan?

I didn't claim to have a plan, I said I hoped it was possible.

Do you think these fighters are going to Syria for a 2 week period then pop back here for 12 months before going again? and pass it off as a holiday in the sun? No I don't think so, the right questions on someone returning to the UK after a 6 month break to those areas who were mid studies / mid careers should be quite eye brow raising don't you think?

Returning Western for eign fighters:

The case of Afghanistan, Bosnia and

Somalia

The exact number of foreign fighters who were present in Bosnia remains hard to assess. Bosnian sources reported the presence of 3,000 foreign combatants in Bosnia. It is estimated that around one thousand

remained in Bosnia after the war. However, in the years after the conflict and especially after the 9/11 attacks, the pressure on the Bosnian authorities to expatriate these fighters increased, as it was regarded

a springboard for terrorist activity in the West.

As a result, more than thousand citizenships were revoked.

As happened after Afghanistan, some of the foreign fighters who went to Bosnia indeed became implicated in terrorist activity in the West. Per

haps the most well known case is Andrew Rowe, a British Jamaican

who fought in Bosnia. Rowe was arrested in 2003 on the French side of the Channel tunnel with traces of high explosives in his socks. He was sentenced to 15 years in prison after being convicted of terrorism related activities.

So how do the parents of these folk feel when their son is killed fighting his Jihad?

Do they morn the loss of a son, or do they rejoice because they imagine he will be getting his reward in the afterlife?

"Mother about terrorist "Martyr" son: He wanted 70 wives".

So how do the parents of these folk feel when their son is killed fighting his Jihad?

Do they morn the loss of a son, or do they rejoice because they imagine he will be getting his reward in the afterlife?

They would feel the same sadness as any parent who loses a child.

I think educating/debrainwashing them might help, most will probably just grow out of it, like football hooligans.

And that attitude is the worst possible, sit back and do nothing and it will go away. while they do there deeds.

I expect the majority of Muslims condemn terrorism, many have voiced those views, but they seldom get reported in the media.

This is an informative read -The Causes of Terrorism.http://terrorism.about.com/od/causes/a/causes_terror.htm