Sheffield pride 2014

woodmally

not as fashionable now, and oh the thread should be here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=26 :roll:

sorry didnt know where to put it. As its a general Sheffield event thread about demise of Sheffield

Its a pity these events pride, frightnight, sheffield marathon etc have been doing badly. Its quite sad a city like ours cannot have good decent events.

Why? :confused:

Why is that a deterrent? I think it's quite a bit of money for acts you've never heard of. You can't take your own drink in so are restricted to what they sell.

This is just an opinion. I hope it was well attended and a success but it put me off. Happy to pay a nominal fee, like when it was £3 at Endcliffe, I just feel this is too high.

I went today, but as a 'senior' I got in for £3.00, which I reckon was good value. But £10 for standard was admission was a bit over the top. Had expected the event to be much more popular than it was. Some good bands/vocalists but I left around 4.30 as it got a bit too loud for me - yeh I'm a senior, but i did enjoy a bit of a bop from around 2.30ish till 4.30. And the rain held off. Will be there again next year.

Why is that a deterrent? I think it's quite a bit of money for acts you've never heard of. You can't take your own drink in so are restricted to what they sell.

This is just an opinion. I hope it was well attended and a success but it put me off. Happy to pay a nominal fee, like when it was £3 at Endcliffe, I just feel this is too high.

Maybe you should start one in Endcliffe & charge £3.

Might be popular.

Archived