Photos in Public Places

Curious - I've not had any reports of it being down. Are you getting any errors back or is it just not responding?

I've just tried it and it works OK...campfires tents,a landy out in the Dales by the looks of it and 2014 subscriptions due :)..oh and potholing

Seems to be working fine now I'm at work. Was just timing out on my Virgin Media connection (and everything else was working fine). I was going to suggest a DNS issue, but I use the google dns, 8.8.8.8

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 09:57 ----------

FAQ section is a little short...

Instead of different people putting different opinions forward why not contact the Royal Photographic Society or Institute of Professional Photographers for guidance.

Feel free to do so, but a lot of the posts on here are facts not opinions.

There's only 1 person who's arguing against the prevailing 'opinion' as to regards what the law is in this area.

So make your own judgement.

You might also follow some of the links that have been provided, maybe you'll consider them to be more authoritative.

At the end of the day, it's impossible to prove that a law doesn't exist, all we can do is ask for proof that it does. And such proof has not been forthcoming. (We are also confident in our own knowledge that it doesn't exist, but that isn't proof).

There's only 1 person who's arguing against the prevailing 'opinion' as to regards what the law is in this area..

I'm still waiting for him to take that website down. It's proving very persistent and resistant to his Herculean efforts I see :-)

I noticed that the website was down for a few hours after the challenge.

Considering that you only registered on here today and probably didnt see the challenge when it was made and considering that my web server logs show that it was up constantly for the last 237 days, I think you are perhaps mistaken...

Archived