Adverts that annoy..

They all deny that there is any coordination, but it niggles that most of the commercial channels have ad-breaks at the same time.

Meaning that channel hopping gets you nowhere.

..... other than finding the same advert on multiple channels at the same time.😭

Edited by cgksheff

Me and HTSBO have a new game -'What is this advert about'.

Latest advert that had us puzzled.

Tortoise, happy as a Tortoise on roller skates weaving through queueing traffic, country lanes and even leaping road works could be.

Silly us!  how could we have not guessed the add was for -  the West coast railway.

Keep safe 8) .

12 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Me and HTSBO have a new game -'What is this advert about'.

Latest advert that had us puzzled.

Tortoise, happy as a Tortoise on roller skates weaving through queueing traffic, country lanes and even leaping road works could be.

Silly us!  how could we have not guessed the add was for -  the West coast railway.

Keep safe 8) .

Hmmm... :huh:

I think that advert is quite good!

But maybe it could have been made a bit more PC...

... by suggesting the tortoise's partner was a terrapin? :hihi:

You certainly can't watch TV when your in-laws are round,  not with the ad for every single name you can thing of for a man's penis in large  writing on the screen !

The ad I do like is the Carpetright one -  I quite miss Johnny Two Pencils when he doesn't appear.

Edited by cressida

10 hours ago, cressida said:

You certainly can't watch TV when your in-laws are round,  not with the ad for every single name you can thing of for a man's penis in large  writing on the screen !

Equality Cressi.

Us blokes have to watch the likes of 'a little bit of wee ain't gonna stop me' absorbent lady pants and V** cream adverts for that dickie bird (not the umpire) (although I do find him extremely irritating 🥴) Ladies have trouble with.

There's a horse 'Brewers droop' named after one of the erectile disfunction products advertised on TV.

Form hasn't been good this season.

Fell at the last at York after a promising start.

Refused twice since,

& unseated its rider at Chepstow last time out 🤣 🤣 :blush: :blush: 🤣 🤣 .

Keep safe out there 8) .