Adverts that annoy..

🌍 Worlds gone daft 🤡 .

A Purple goat standing on a lake, singing 'garage' music (Rap) advertising Dark fruit 'Low Calorie' (:huh:) Cider.

No I haven't started drinking again :blush: this is the 1.2 million pound advertisement campaign from Strongbow makers Bulmer's / Heineken.

Sounds daft ? 

Wait till you read the blurb!

'Ultra’s campaign, which launched this week, aims to take advantage of a desire for lower-calorie drinks from Generation Y and Z drinkers.

What the Hell, and who the Hell are the Y-Z generation  

Apart from the 'Old Biddies who'd sit in the snug drinking Beer &  Black on a Sunday dinner time, 'No One' messed with their drinks.

A solitary Ice cube in my whisky was extravagant (bordering on sacrilege) for me.  

Palma Violet Gin  never a Gin drinker myself but Come on Kids stop messin with your drinks get yer selves  off to Padders bar.

With any luck the old swamp donkey might still have a barrel of Wards Finest on tap.

Couple of pints of Wards 'd soon sort the Men from the Boys (& any desire to put 'fruit' in yer drink)

(Wait for the backlash from the multi gender brigade :rolleyes: ).

Keep safe out there 8)- stop messin with yer drinks 🍹🍺🥃 ✔️ learn to fall down 🤸‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

🌍 Worlds gone daft 🤡 .

A Purple goat standing on a lake, singing 'garage' music (Rap) advertising Dark fruit 'Low Calorie' (:huh:) Cider.

No I haven't started drinking again :blush: this is the 1.2 million pound advertisement campaign from Strongbow makers Bulmer's / Heineken.

Sounds daft ? 

Wait till you read the blurb!

'Ultra’s campaign, which launched this week, aims to take advantage of a desire for lower-calorie drinks from Generation Y and Z drinkers.

What the Hell, and who the Hell are the Y-Z generation  

Apart from the 'Old Biddies who'd sit in the snug drinking Beer &  Black on a Sunday dinner time, 'No One' messed with their drinks.

A solitary Ice cube in my whisky was extravagant (bordering on sacrilege) for me.  

Palma Violet Gin  never a Gin drinker myself but Come on Kids stop messin with your drinks get yer selves  off to Padders bar.

With any luck the old swamp donkey might still have a barrel of Wards Finest on tap.

Couple of pints of Wards 'd soon sort the Men from the Boys (& any desire to put 'fruit' in yer drink)

(Wait for the backlash from the multi gender brigade :rolleyes: ).

Keep safe out there 8)- stop messin with yer drinks 🍹🍺🥃 ✔️ learn to fall down 🤸‍♂️ 

Thanks for the "Padders Bar" plug Rocker :thumbsup:

Good old fashioned beer served at "Padders Bar" apart from one awkward customer who insists on drinking "Sambuca Cocktails."

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Padders said:

Thanks for the "Padders Bar" plug Rocker :thumbsup:

Good old fashioned beer served at "Padders Bar" apart from one awkward customer who insists on drinking "Sambuca Cocktails."

Hmmm... :huh:

Spending an evening sipping a few cocktails is obviously not to everyone's taste... :gag:

Just done a bit of internet searching

Generation X, Y, and Z are different demographic groups of people born in different periods. They have their unique experiences, expectations, lifestyles, generational history, demographics, and values.

It goes on to explain 'Bla- Bla-Bla in detail all the different category's etc,etc,etc.

Can't anyone simply use the word 'Society' anymore .

Stay safe avoid being labeled 8)